The event will take place from 1- 3 December. We expect approximately 1000 participants from 15 countries around the world, 60 horses, 15 cannons, and a complete program, including a commemorative event in Kučerov (29 November), bonfires at Žurán (1 December), the re-enactment of the Battle of Austerlitz on the battlefield below Santon at Tvarožná (2 December), and a memorial ceremony at the Cairn of Peace in Prace (3 December).
Wednesday, November 29, 2023
- 17:00 - 18:00 Kučerov - meeting with Napoleonic soldiers, battle on the village square, and parade
Thursday, November 30, 2023
- 18:00 - 20:00 Brno and the Battle of Slavkov 2023 (Tyršovy sady, city march. At 19:00 gathering in Denis's Gardens. Organized by the Society 1645.)
Friday, December 1, 2023
- 17:30 Fires at Žuráň, organized by the Podolí municipality.
Saturday, December 2, 2023
- 07:30 Žuráň: Slavkov sun, parade of French units
- 09:00 Tvarožná: Coalition army assembly
- 10:30 - 12:00 Santon, battlefield: infantry and cavalry maneuvers
- 12:00 Commemorative act at the monument to the victims of the battle in front of the Municipal Office building in Tvarožná (organized by Tvarožná)
- 14:00 - 15:30 Reconstruction of the Battle of the Three Emperors (Tvarožná). (Admission is free for the reconstruction as part of the Austerlitz 2023 event. The exception is the VIP stand: pre-sale tickets available through Ticketstream and Ticketmaster networks.)
Sunday, December 3, 2023
- 12:00 Commemorative act at the Cairn of Peace Memorial
The event is organized as part of the Austerlitz Project by the Central European Napoleonic Society, municipalities of Kučerov, Tvarožná, and Prace, as well as Austerlitz z.s. The South Moravian Region provides long-term financial support for the event. The event is partnered with the CzechTourism agency and the Ministry of Local Development.
Main media partner